Oxblood 8 Eye Derby Boot
- Leather Upper
- Leather & Synthetic Lining
- Soft Suspension Classic Sole
- Goodyear Welted
- Last: 409
Amazing boots that I have been wearing constantly since I got them. Takes some effort to break in but once they're broken in they're immensely comfortable.
Great boots, good leather, good sole, if you like this style, buy they you'll love them.
I would want to highlight a couple of things I dislike that prevent it being perfect, don't get me wrong they're great, but they could be improved.
* Where the tongue meets the toe is stitched, the tongue is a separate piece of leather, this stitch line was very tight on my right foot and has not fully broken in yet and i am not sure it will without assistance due to the stitches holding it tight.
* It's difficult to really get a snug fit without pulling the laces really close together, i like a more open look and a good tight fit.
* There's a bit of slop in the boot in weird places I didn't get with my monkey boots, i assume this will sort itself out when they're fully broken in.
Always brought another brand prior to solovair. Found out that solovair was the original maker of the other brand I use to buy. Mentioning no names. This previous brand has lost its credibility and is now producing over priced under quality boots. Done some research and now happy to buy solovair. Well impressed with the quality and style. My first pair of solovair and happy so far cannot give a full review but just buy appearance they look like they will last longer than the over priced badly made boot I had before. If solovair last longer then I will be buying my boots from them in the future. Thanks keep the good work up.
Quality boots, the rumours are true, bringing back the old school quality. I also purchased the brogue boots, top drawer.
Cali girl here. These leather boots are well made & beautiful. Whether I’m at Santa Cruz, LA, or Berkeley, I get compliments about these boots.