You will need a sheet of paper larger than your foot, a pencil and a ruler!
1. Wearing socks, stand on your paper and make a mark at the end of your longest toe and the back of your heel
2. Join up the marks with a straight line and measure the length of your foot. We recommend measuring both feet and using the longest measurement if your feet length differ
3. Add approximately 7-8 mm / 0.25″ to to the length measurement
to accommodate tolerance
4. Referring to the size chart link on each product page, find the closest (largest) dimension in the foot length column
5. Purchase the UK size related to the length dimension
We advise those who measure in-between sizes to purchase the larger size alongside a removable insole if half sizing is not available in that particular style.
Unfortunately we cannot be held accountable for orders where the incorrect size has been purchased.
If after measuring your feet you are still unsure what size to purchase, please contact us.